Sephora by OPI Modern Flowers Nail Polish Collection
Warmer weather is among us, evidence by my sunburn from hanging out in Washington Square Park this weekend. Sephora by OPI Modern Flowers Collection will help prepare your toes for sandal season and get you in the mood for flowy dresses and bathing suits. Inspired by the beautiful blossoms in an ultramodern bouquet, the vibrant pinks, soft pastels, and funky brights will be sure to brighten your look this spring. I especially am LOVING all the violets and purples.
The collection, sold exclusively at Sephora, includes:
- Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar ($9) – This flower-inspired metallic, vine-green polish will make the rest green with envy.
- Sephora by OPI Go With the Flow-er ($9) – Sit back and smell the flowers (on your fingertips) with this bright tulip pink shade with hot pink shimmer.
- Sephora by OPI Iris I Was Thinner ($9) – This elegant iris purple crème will add a trendy touch to any summer outfit, day or night.
- Sephora by OPI It’s Bouquet With Me ($9) – Add a splash of sparkle to your step with this sheer violet with silver and holographic glitter.
- Sephora by OPI Cover Me in Petals ($9) – Every girl loves flowers – so give this gift of creamy coral color to yourself this Spring.
- Sephora by OPI Handpicked for Me ($9) – This light pink lilac sparkle with silver shimmer is the perfect addition to a sweet Spring day.
Note: This post includes products provided to me by the brand and/or its representatives. For more information on my policies, including those concerning reviews of free products, please see my fine print