Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: Cane + Austin skincare collection to give her radiance and youth
Giving your mom Cane + Austin products this Mother’s Day might start to make up for contributed to her fine lines and wrinkles over the years. Unsure? Well, I'd say its worth a try.
The Cane + Austin skincare collection is based on the proven power of Glycolic Acid. Their products are clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and age spots, while firming skin and improving its tone and texture. They were created by dermatologist Dr. Craig Austin and then only use only purified, pharmaceutical-grade glycolic acid. The The glycolic acid they use is derived directly from sugar cane, the other half of the name. and it effectively exfoliates, moisturizes and retextures skin, while helping to rebuild collagen, revealing a brighter, smoother complexion.
The two retexturizing products contain 10% Glycolic Acid in an ultra-pure crystalline form, the highest amount recommended by the FDA for retail products, making them highly effective at-home treatments. They are designed for daily use and deliver results that rival expensive, in-office Glycolic peels and other costly cosmetic treatments.
Cane + Austin Retexturizing Cream
- A dual action hydrating and regenerative facial cream
- 10% Glycolic Acid in an ultra-pure crystalline form revitalizes fine lines and brightens skin without irritation
- Contains Vitamins A, C and E and anti-oxidant rich Green Tea and CO-Q-10 to restore and smooth skin
- Firms skin and improves tone and texture for a more youthful appearance
Cane + Austin Retexturizing Treatment Pads
- Improves skin’s texture, tone, and appearance
- 10% Glycolic Acid reduces fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and acne scarring, along with other anti-aging benefits
- Effective in reversing sun damage and correcting hyper-pigmentation and skin discoloration
- Contains liposomal vitamins A, C, E, CoQ10, and anti-oxidants to protect skin from free radical damage
Give mom the sweet gift of glowing, youthful skin this Mother’s Day with a treat from Cane + Austin skincare.
Note: This post includes products provided to me by the brand and/or its representatives. For more information on my policies, including those concerning reviews of free products, please see my fine print