San Francisco Beauty Events: Petra Nemcova at Macy’s Clinique This Friday Nov 30th, 2012
Here is another great beauty event and for a great cause. Check it out if you are in the union square area around lunch time Friday afternoon.
WHO: Petra Nemcova, Founder and Chair of Happy Hearts Fund
WHAT: Petra Nemcova joins Clinique to celebrate a new partnership supporting Happy Hearts Fund, a global charity that builds and rebuilds schools in areas devastated by natural disasters.
Nemcova began the charity after surviving the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami in Thailand and as a result launched Happy Hearts Fund in 2006. Clinique chose to partner with Happy Hearts Fund to reinforce the brand’s long-term commitment to children and education.
Petra Nemcova will be at Macy’s Union Square to celebrate with the public; appearance includes:
- Meet-and-greet with Petra
- Petra available for pictures with the public
- Petra available to sign Happy Heart fragrance bottles for consumers
- Customers are encouraged to lend support by writing on a Happy Hearts Fund “inspiration wall,” answering the question: “What makes you happy about education?”
- Introduction and overview of Happy Hearts Fund and Clinique partnership
WHEN: Friday, November 30, 12:00pm-1:30pm
WHERE: Macy’s Union Square, 170 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Happy Hearts Lovely!
Note: This post includes products provided to me by the brand and/or its representatives. For more information on my policies, including those concerning reviews of free products, please see my fine print