San Francisco Beauty Events: Petra Nemcova at Macy’s Clinique This Friday Nov 30th, 2012
Here is another great beauty event and for a great cause. Check it out if you are in the union square area around lunch time Friday afternoon.
Petra Nemcova, Founder and Chair of Happy Hearts Fund
Petra Nemcova joins Clinique to celebrate a new partnership supporting Happy Hearts Fund, a global charity that builds and rebuilds schools in areas devastated by natural disasters.
Nemcova began the charity after surviving the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami in Thailand and as a result launched Happy Hearts Fund in 2006. Clinique chose to partner with Happy Hearts Fund to reinforce the brand’s long-term commitment to children and education.
Petra Nemcova will be
at Macy's Union Square to celebrate with the public; appearance includes:
- Meet-and-greet with Petra
- Petra available for pictures with the public
- Petra available to sign Happy Heart fragrance bottles for consumers
- Customers are encouraged to lend support by writing on a Happy Hearts Fund "inspiration wall,” answering the question: “What makes you happy about education?”
- Introduction and overview of Happy Hearts Fund and Clinique partnership
Friday, November 30, 12:00pm-1:30pm
Macy's Union Square, 170 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Happy Hearts Lovely!
Note: This post includes products provided to me by the brand and/or its representatives. For more information on my policies, including those concerning reviews of free products, please see my fine print